Presidential Suite Offering a fine blend of modern amenities and gracious personalized service. A fusion of excellent comfort and outstanding services awaits you at Suite rooms. Suites are designed for your utmost comfort and luxurious stay.
Suite is 900 sqft in area and has separate sitting room, dining room, personal Bar, Dressing Room, with all facilities like Air-Conditioning, High-speed Wi-Fi net access ,Full sized working desk with executive chair ,Complimentary daily newspaper and mineral water ,Tea/coffee maker ,Electronic safe ,Telephones with global direct dialing and voice mail , 40” inch LCD TV ,Satellite television ,Mini bar non -alcoholic ,Well-appointed attached bathroom modern toiletries, shower & Bathtub with Hot and Cold water, Jacuzzi , Hair Dryer, weighing machine, turn-down service.
|Presidential Suite||INR 13,000||INR 13,500|
For Inclusion please contact hotel
Check In : 12 Noon
- Early arrival is subject to availability and prior request. If you require guaranteed early check in, reservations must be made for previous night.
- Per Government mandate, all guest(s) need to present photo proof of identity at the time of check in. Guest(s) are requested to carry with them the required document(s) during their travel.
Check Out : 12 Noon
- All late checkouts are subject to room availability and management discretion.
- Bookings must be guaranteed at time of reservation by a major credit card or travel agent confirmation. We accept all major credit cards.
- Cancellations are non-chargeable if done 72 hours prior to arrival. Cancellation charge for late cancellation is one night stay tariff.
- Two children, up to 8 years of age, can stay in the parent's room without an additional charge, provided they are using the same bed.
- If a child is above 12 years of age, a separate room will be required at the parent's applicable room rate (an extra bed shall not be provided for anyone over 12 years of age in the same room).
Security and Safety
Hotel Jivitesh knows how important the sense of security is to all its guests. Hence, a special effort is made at all our hotels for luxury to ensure that guest security and the hotel security takes precedence over any other objective. The entire hotel, including the areas publicly accessible are well guarded and monitored round the clock through CCTV cameras installed at various locations in and around the hotel. We also have a baggage X-ray machine and metal detectors for additional scanning. Apart from this, the hotel is security patrolled round the clock with security guards both from the hotel as well as the police security around the hotel.
All rooms are also equipped with emergency exit plan, fire detectors and water sprinklers.
Effective 2nd October 2008, the Government has introduced "No-Smoking" legislation for hotels, restaurants and all public places. As a consequence, smoking is prohibited in all parts of the hotel except in designated bedrooms where smoking is permitted.
The hotel has dedicated smoking guest bedrooms. Should you desire a smoking bedroom, please let us know. We shall endeavour to reserve a smoking bedroom for you, subject to availability.